5 Responses

  1. andrew g michaels
    andrew g michaels at |

    I am a US citizen and intend to get a long-term visa for Spain. Various Spanish entities, like utility companies, will only accept debit cards that have a Spanish IBAN number. Can I register with N26 from the US using my current US address and get a Spanish IBAN number, or do I have to wait until I arrive in Spain, get a local sim card and then use a Spanish address? Thanks in advance for your reply!

  2. andrew g michaels
    andrew g michaels at |

    Thank-you for your prompt and clear reply. It’s as I thought, yet your idea of using a Spanish address is good. Regards, Andrew

  3. 7 Best and Cheapest Ways to Send and Receive Money from Canada - The Art of Backpacking & Adventures to Get Out of Your Comfort Zone

    […] Wise, you can even open up a digital bank account without jumping through too many hoops. With this account, you can send and receive money even more […]

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Real Time Web Analytics 8LvG4w56H8xI6oS3MDSK2mZ1enEH_ABlpTx5jAsYdFQ